Happy Father's Day
HAPPY FATHRER'S DAY to all the fathers in the world. Greeted Dad in the morning during breakfast. After my dearest dad brought us out, well actually is to get some things for my bro's assignment. Walk around and settle at mac for lunch. Then Mum, Aunt came to meet us. Both were buying jewellery from taka, i had a good time laughing at and with the salesperson. Nothing much happened, it's just another normal day, had dinner at Swensen. Regret not buying any gift for dad.
Friends out there! Please meet up soon!!! I'm left with a week before school starts. After which I'll be very busy preparing myself for the Final Term Exams. Miss all friends and my darlings.
Friends out there! Please meet up soon!!! I'm left with a week before school starts. After which I'll be very busy preparing myself for the Final Term Exams. Miss all friends and my darlings.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home